“I can’t wait to implement what I learned from her talk to make my life as a professor easier.”
— Southern California Teaching of Psychology Conference, 2013
“Great speaker – engaging. Seriously useful tools.”
— Workshop, Xavier University of Louisiana, 2013
Sue Frantz is available for presentations, workshops (1-hr to daylong), and consulting.
Her engaging style uses humor to put even the most tech-phobic at ease, ensuring that everyone from tech novice to tech expert will take away something new.
Sue will work with you to develop a session geared to your interests, audience, and time limits.
Recent presentations have included
- Increasing Efficiency: Easy-to-Use Technology
- Tips and Tricks for Electronic Grading
- Sharpen Your Saw: Technology Tools for Teachers
- Classroom Technology: Assessment, Impact, and Tools
- Technology for the Rest of Us: Tools for Education, Research, and Practice
- Web-Based Clicker Systems: A Review
- Gazing into the Crystal Ball: Technology’s Impact on the Academy
Please submit your inquiry using the form below.
Hosting organization covers travel expenses; honorarium to be negotiated.